Sunday, October 26, 2008

Black Folks & Harry Potter

My son loves Harry Potter. We've read all seven Potter books. He's seen all the films to this point and he's looking forward to seeing the next $100.00 for a family of four after tickets, parking & food theater installment The Half Blood Prince . Unfortunately that release has been pushed from November '08 to July '09! That's just crazy!

So for all you New American Negros, (or those of you who are just into the Negrotude of things) who are also Harry Potter fans, here's a cool video I found called Poor Man's Hogwarts or Buster's School of Magic. I wish I could say I created it, but alas, I just found it online. But who cares? It's pretty damned funny.



And if you're curious about The Half Blood Prince here's the latest international trailer. I have to admit it looks pretty good.

No comments: